Trinity Phix is a wellness ministry for those who desire healing on multiple levels. You will find filtered information that might assist in bringing balance to the physical body, but soul ailments may be unearthed that need God’s Spiritual Healing. You will find several ways to grow here such as our writings and Healing Sanctuary, which is an online and pop-up ministry. Hopefully, you will see that Christ is the true Healer, and He is the only one who can bring healing to your whole being.
We are a grassroots ministry that depends on God, volunteers, and donations. If you find our offerings helpful, check our Help Us page to join us and get involved. The more you help, the more we can do.
Here are some foundational things we believe. Of course, we can’t put everything here, but you can find out more by perusing our site, or just ask.
- The Creator has revealed himself to us as one being, yet 3 distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son – Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We were created in the image of God, so we are one being yet a trinity (spirit, soul, body). If saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, the spirit communes with the Holy Spirit and is truly alive.
- Our being is connected. So a Spiritual or soul issue can possibly be reflected in the body.
- Spiritual maintenance involves Bible study, prayer, reflection, fellowship, fasting, praise, worship, and deny of self–not forced deceptive practices involving trance meditation (seeking to connect to God and angels through deep states of meditation).
- In educating others so they can learn how to bring balance to the body, but soul & spiritual healing through Jesus Christ is our primary focus as this makes one whole.
- True Healing comes from God. We do not give the devil such power. The Bible tells us satan (& his minions) can do tricks and deceptive signs & wonders.
- The Bible is an integrated message system to mankind from the Creator of all reality; it is our Spiritual Food.
- It was a command to go into the world and preach the Gospel to every living creature and make disciples.
- Christians should help the poor and give to the needy.
- To love God with all your heart, soul and mind is the first & greatest commandment.
- That salvation is not obtained by works, but by God’s Grace and Faith in Jesus Christ. With this Faith, we voluntarily submit ourselves to him.
- Water baptism is a beautiful symbol of a Christian’s new birth in Christ & public display of this union so we advocate this act; however, Baptism by the Holy Spirit is automatic & a requirement for salvation.
- All followers of Christ make up the Church–worldwide. And Christians should be a part of a church or fellowship, where they meet together for worship, prayer, teaching, and mission.
- After physical death, Christians go into the presence of the Lord. They wait for judgment (but are pardoned), and wait for the body to be resurrected. The unbeliever waits in hades for his or her body to be resurrected to judgment and eternal damnation.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, and His resurrection.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit, His work to reveal Christ to the world, to convict people of their sins, his indwelling presence in every one who believes, which enables that believer to grow in Christ.
*You can meet our healers, here.