Here are some foundational things we believe. Of course, we can’t put everything here, but you can find out more by perusing our site, or just ask.
- The Creator has revealed himself to us as one being, yet 3 distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son – Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We were created in the image of God, so we are one being yet a trinity (spirit, soul, body). If saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, the spirit communes with the Holy Spirit and is truly alive.
- Our trinity is connected. So a Spiritual or soul issue can possibly be reflected in the body.
- In educating others so they can learn how to bring balance to the body, but soul & spiritual healing through Jesus Christ is our primary focus, as this makes one whole.
- We believe that true Healing comes from God. We do not give the devil such power. The Bible tells us satan (& his minions) can do tricks and deceptive signs & wonders.
- The Bible is an integrated message system to mankind from the Creator of all reality; it is our Spiritual Food.
- It was a command to go into the world and preach the Gospel to every living creature and make disciples.
- Christians should help the poor and give to the needy.
- To love God with all your heart, soul and mind is the first & greatest commandment.
- That salvation is not obtained by works, but by God’s Grace and Faith in Jesus Christ. With this Faith, we voluntarily submit ourselves to him.
- Water baptism is a beautiful symbol of a Christian’s new birth in Christ & public display of this union; however, baptism by the Holy Spirit is automatic & a requirement for salvation.
- All followers of Christ make up the Church–worldwide. And Christians should be a part of a church or fellowship, where they meet together for worship, prayer, teaching, and mission.
- After physical death, Christians go into the presence of the Lord. They wait for judgment (but are pardoned), and wait for the body to be resurrected. The unbeliever waits in hades for his or her body to be resurrected to judgment and eternal damnation.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, and His resurrection.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit, His work to reveal Christ to the world, to convict people of their sins, his indwelling presence in every one who believes, which enables that believer to grow in Christ.