Here are 15 things you might not know about me…
1. I was born in Seattle.
2. My favorite color is green.
3. I played soccer growing up, and broke my tailbone doing it. I haven’t played since.
4. I lived in 7 places around the country and went to 7 schools and 2 colleges before moving out.
5. I have severe stage fright.
6. I love frogs and toads.
7. My favorite genre is fantasy.
8. I hate running, but love biking, hiking, and especially rollerblading.
9. I am the oldest of 4 daughters.
10. I have a cat, a dog, 4 frogs, and 3 snails currently.
11. I love coffee and tea.
12. My favorite place to be is in a forest.
13. I hate getting my blood drawn and will avoid it at all costs.
14. I love anime and am a huge fan of Miyazaki.
15. Both of my children were born at home with a midwife.