Perhaps you are here because you want to peel back the layers of your health. You want to know how the spirit-soul-body works together but not so much in a secular way; you want to know how to truly maintain your whole health.
I’ll share one thing with you: It begins with God. He is our healer and provider. He is the one you should commune with and seek out for guidance. With His help, you can unearth issues and usher in healing.
Christ also connects us with others for encouragement and growth. I would love to share what God is teaching me about wholeness. I (Kym) am offering a wellness fellowship that seeks to enhance many areas of life. Health has become dismembered in these modern times and what we will do is work to mend the pieces. This time together will require some give and take. I will make space for you, moving myself out of the way so that God can speak. It is time where we will grow together and chat about random things, yet you might see how each strand is interwoven.
I believe Spiritual health is the most important aspect of your well being. Soul issues can hinder Spiritual growth, so we will spend a good chunk of time in this realm. The physical body may reflect what is going on with other areas of your being, so we will look for any possible connections. If necessary, we will work on balancing imbalances with gifts from God’s Creation.
Understand that it is not my job to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions you have. You should look to God for that, and I believe in using medical doctors for certain health issues. I am a facilitator and support system for you. My goal is to share truth, wisdom, knowledge, and encourage self-reflection concerning your whole health.
What might be explored?
Well, of course, this fellowship is customized to you, but here are some random topics we could touch on:
- Help with ministry projects
- Exploring your unique makeup
- Knowledge to regain physical health
- Shedding off worldliness
- Unearthing soul ailments & stimulating healing
- How to luxuriate in your spirituality
- Making spiritually-wise choices
- Discovering your spiritual gift and how to use it
- Tips to discern false doctrine from true, false spirit from true.
This Partnership Includes:
- Three 60-minute weekly online chat sessions
- After-session meditations
- Reflective assignments
- Possibly recipes: meals, temple maintenance, or home
- Article, book, music, video, or film recommendations
- Total health & wellness encouragement
- Handpicked Bible verses/passages/books
- Focused prayer
>>>> Openings are announced to subscribers, so be sure you’re signed up for our community newsletter to receive updates. If you haven’t already explored the site, I encourage you to learn more about me here. You can also check out our foundational beliefs there.