Trinity Phix is a nomadic wellness ministry based in Michigan that desires to get to the grassroots spirit, soul, and body. We are a resource for those seeking healing on multiple levels. You will find many ways to grow here, such as the offerings in our Free shop and Healing Sanctuary. We’ve also published essays that you can check out in our Archives. Hopefully, you will see that God is our Healer, and only through Jesus Christ can one receive whole healing. (John 14:6)
Our desire is to be a light in darkness, drawing people to Christ as we minister to their health. Over the years, we’ve helped countless people directly and indirectly; we will continue this mission as the Holy Spirit leads, and you can assist by partnering with us. Check out our Help Us page where we’ve come up with many ways you can lend a hand.
Here are some foundational things that embody the essence of Tp. We can’t put everything here, so you can find out more by perusing our site, or just ask.
- The Creator has revealed himself to us as one being, yet 3 distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son – Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We were created in the image of God, so we are one existing in three (spirit, soul, body). If saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, the spirit communes with the Holy Spirit and is truly alive.
- Our being is connected. So a Spiritual or soul issue can possibly be reflected in the body.
- Spiritual maintenance includes regular Bible study, prayer, fellowship, fasting, praise, worship, the Lord’s Supper, deny of self, and reflection/meditation.
- In sharing knowledge and wisdom so others can learn how to bring balance to the being. Soul & spiritual healing through Jesus Christ is our primary focus as this makes one truly whole.
- In using animal, plant, fungi, or algae for physical nourishment & healing.
- We have freedom in Christ but strive not to use this freedom to satisfy the flesh or disobey the scriptures.
- True Healing (for Christians and unbelievers) comes from God. We do not give the devil such power. The Bible tells us satan (& his minions) can do tricks and deceptive signs & wonders.
- The Bible is an integrated message system to mankind from the Creator of all reality; it is our Spiritual Food and nourishes our whole being.
- It was a command to go into the world and preach the Gospel to every living creature and make disciples.
- Christians should help the poor and give to the needy.
- In the permanence of Marriage as the early church was taught. It is a life-long spiritual bond created by God. Divorce and remarriage is adultery for unbelievers and believers.
- To love God with all your heart, soul, and mind is the first & greatest commandment.
- That salvation is not obtained by works, but by God’s Grace and Faith in Jesus Christ. With this Faith, we voluntarily submit ourselves to him.
- Water baptism should be done immediately after one is added to the Body of Christ, as seen in scripture. However, Baptism by the Holy Spirit is automatic & a requirement for salvation.
- Christians should be a part of an assembly, where they meet together for worship, praise, prayer, singing, teaching, mission, to break bread, and also utilize Gifts. The corporate worship service should be Holy Spirit-led, not man-led & follow the guidelines detailed in New Testament scriptures.
- After physical death, Christians go into the presence of the Lord. They wait for judgment (but are pardoned), and wait for the body to be resurrected. The unbeliever waits in hades for his or her body to be resurrected to judgment and eternal damnation.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, and His resurrection.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit, His work to reveal Christ to the world, to convict people of their sins, his indwelling presence in every one who believes, which enables that believer to grow in Christ.
*You can meet our healers, here.